420 Cartel Tunnel Chamber 90 Degree Angle – 14mm
A Tar Catcher/ water pipe percolator is a small additional sub chamber within the shaft of a water pipe that provides in-line smoke-water interaction via heat exchange and dissolution Tar catcher works by utilizing a pressure differential between its bottom and top in/outlets. Reduced pressure at the outlet end is usually provided by the users lungs.
The fluid at the inlet (i.e.: a smoke, vapor, and air mixture) is directed to the bottom of a column of water, where the pressure differential causes the inlet fluid to pass though the water in small pockets (liquid bubbles), and then rise to the outlet.
In short, diffusers/tar catchers make smoke cooler, removes tar and rise evenly through the pipe, due to the water bubbles hitting the surface simultaneously
- This has 3 holes go straight though the chamber that makes it fun to watch it in action
- 14mm female joint size for male cone piece
- Overall size of the segment is 11 cm
- The diameter of the end that fits into bong is 14mm male joint this enables them to fit with the range of Bongs
- They are used as a pre cooling section where your bowl would be placed, you part fill them with clean warm water and this will catch ash that may fall through, whilst also offering an extra water filter for your smoke.